Monday, August 18, 2008

baby laughter

My favorite happy nephew Bryce and his beautiful mother Cathi.
sidenote: I do not usually think we look too alike, 
but in this picture we totally look alike. scary. (for her that is)

Do not ask how I got there, but somehow I found myself on YouTube watching videos of babies laughing. It started with one. I was curious, so I clicked the link. And I liked what I saw. So I had to check out another one. And another one. And another one. I could not stop! That baby laughter was like happy crack. One hit was not enough. I needed more and more. And then some more.

So for you enjoyment here are a few links to baby laughing videos. Be careful though, once you start you might not be able to stop.

*   link one   *   link two   *   link three   *

Below is Elijah (my cousins' Jarom & Kaylee's son, which makes him my second cousin I think) enjoying life at the family reunion in May. Bryce is trying to figure out what is so funny. Cathi is controlling the torture device. Elijah's laughter is contagious! 



If you are not more happy after watching those videos, then I am afraid I cannot help you. And you should probably stop reading this blog. It is, after all, about things to make you happy. 

ps, my cheeks hurt right now from smiling so much. 

0 comments: