My brother has great taste in music and a knack for finding fantastic songs from lesser known artists. Well, I guess they are not "lesser known" to the kids who know how to find cool music, but to the dorks like me who have to get their newest tunes from mainstream radio they are lesser known. I like to have David make me a CD or two or three of the latest music he has compiled when we are home together. Like clockwork months later some of those songs will hit it big on the radio. I wish I were cool like my brother. I have been listening to one of the CD's he made me over vacation and I have fallen in love with this song - The Minstrel's Prayer by Cartel. Enjoy.
*note to other siblings: you are cool too

1 comments:
Sounds good...I like it. I'm also lost when it comes to movies these days. Are Barney and The Wiggles cool?
Post a Comment